Friday, August 8, 2008

Homeschool Roster Has Moved

I appreciate your readership and don't want to lose you, so please visit Homeschool Roster at it's new home at http://www.homeschoolroster.com. I'm still fiddling around and trying to figure out what to do. WordPress.org is very humbling to an HTML-geek like me. Anyway, I'll figure out what to do. Meanwhile, please re-subscribe because the feed address has changed as well. I won't be back here, so please don't leave me any messages at this location.

We'll still share great homeschool tips, experiences, and support each other through our homeschool journey.



post signature

1 comment:

Katie said...

thanks for your comment. Drew has what is called a faux hawk. We can take it down at anytime. We use lots of gel to get it to stay. It is fun.. He calls it turtle hair, he loves Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles?? boys are so funny. Thanks for visiting.
Katie <><